Recruitment at Axiom
- We want our clients to feel that we are a trusted and reliable partner in their enterprises and that we understand their values and needs.
- We want our staff to feel that they are a key part of our success and have the autonomy to make their roles their own.
We have built our reputation on the high standard of our professional services and the proactive and safety conscious attitude of our work force, coupled with a high degree of technical ability, has played an important part in our continuing success.
We frequently have ad-hoc positions available for talented individuals in the following fields:
- IRATA Rope Access Supervisors with trade disciplines (e.g NDT/Rigging/Welding) (onshore/offshore)
- Rigging Supervisors (OPITO Rigger Assessment / NVQ 3/ Apprenticeship) (offshore / onshore)
- Derrick Builders / Construction Supervisors (offshore)
- Lifting Equipment Engineers (LEEA diploma) (offshore / onshore – Glasgow radius)
- COMPEX Electricians with ESR (offshore)
- Multi-disciplined NDT technicians (offshore)
- Multi-disciplined NDT technicians (onshore – Glasgow radius)
- Coded Welders (6G) / Platers (offshore/ onshore – Glasgow radius)
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS OR UPLOAD A CV
If you have already registered with us and wish to keep us up to date with any new qualifications that you have attained, then please use the email address below to do so.
Jobs@axiomndt.co.uk (DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS TO SEND US YOUR CV UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED ABOVE)