Drilling Inspection Report Packages and Integrity Management
We believe that our inspection report formats and delivery time are among the best in the industry.
A formal hard copy inspection report is provided post survey as a controlled document, along with a DVD of all survey data and inspection photographs. Clients also have access to an online report archive, ViewCert.
Online Inspection Reports
ViewCert provides secure, smart access to all survey deliverables and enables Client review or download of:
- Online inspection reports and current defect registers
- Archived (Axiom) inspection scopes completed on the same platform
- Drill crew inspection sheets & register updates (DROPS inventories & Picture Books )
ViewCert is accessed via the “ViewCert” button at the top of every page in the Axiom website
Logins are assigned to permit client controlled levels of access
There are two elements to the portal:
- Live Registers (controlled unless saved or printed) updated as items inspected
- Archived Documents
- Report History – uncontrolled copy archive reports and registers
- Rig Documents – controlled unless saved or printed
Ageing and Life Extension
- HSE Key Programme Four ‘Ageing & Life Extension of Offshore Installations’ completed at the end of 2013 seeks to promote awareness and management of the risks associated with ageing offshore plant.
- The majority of our North Sea client base operates (or operates on) ageing assets that are approaching or beyond their original life expectancy.
- An integrity management system is therefore of prime importance.
We provide a structured approach to integrity management that aims to provide our clients with a clear understanding of the current condition of their asset, compliance with statutory inspection regimes and the ability to demonstrate progress towards closeout or surveillance of issues as they arise.
Advanced Inspection Report Packages ( High Definition Laser Scanning )
Since 2011, we have partnered with StarNet Geomatics (now UTEC StarNet) to provide a High Definition 3D Laser Scanning (HDS) and Modelling service, specifically tailored to offshore drilling derricks and offshore drilling packages.
This service can be integrated with all inspection report formats to provide a ‘state of the art’ online integrity management system, as well as allowing a visual (post survey) cross check of damaged areas and ‘virtual tour’ of scanned areas.
Our derrick DROPS Inventory reports provide a baseline assessment of rig compliance, an auditable record of defect closeout and most importantly an inspection tool for daily drill crew use.